12 Week Body Plan 2.0


Here I am sitting at home, my actual home in Munich, trying to get back into some kind of routine and getting used to seeing everything in German again.
I have to admit I've really missed Munich. It's just so much more chilled.

Anyways maybe you remember back in January I blogged about my experience with Danielle Peazer's 12 Week Body-Plan (click here if you have no clue what I'm talking about) and I mentioned in the beginning how I wanted to do it again but this time with a proper meal plan as I don't have to cook child friendly anymore. 
And I kept my promise as I'll be starting again next Monday. I have already signed up for the GYM in my area again because I've missed the Bodyweight classes so much and will have my first one tomorrow. You don't even know how excited I am for this.

Also I'm not just doing the plan for fun but also to actually loose weight and tone my body again since I did gain quite a lot during my time in the UK.

Can you believe that now that I'm back I only eat breakfast and dinner and I don't ever feel hungry in between. Yep me neither I'm still shook about this but hey it's way better than snacking constantly.
I know this sounds crazy to anyone who's not from Germany but I've missed bread so much. Like actual bread not toast I mean a proper loaf of rye bread or any kind of wholegrain bread basically.

And since my parents are also really healthy food wise I, THANKFULLY, won't have to do the eating part alone.
In the past days I've already tried two more recipes from the plan just to test them out and the 'Lentil And Beef Ragu Bolognese With Courgetti' is genius. Normally I'm not the biggest fan of lentils, at least the brown ones, but in this meal they are amazing. Can't wait to do that again.

I'm currently planning my meals for the next week and will post a picture of each meal and the plan in next weeks recap as I kind of want to keep the recaps like I did them last time (I might even post a before and after in the end).
On a side note however I just want to mention that sometimes I'll probably just go for some soy yogurt with fruit and granola for breakfast or some bread for dinner as, especially on GYM days, I might come home rather late and don't necessarily want to spend to much time in the kitchen and trust me two slices of bread with either some tomato spread or ham/cheese paired with veggies is enough of a dinner for me. So I don't think it'll mess with the end result much.

Another thing I want to mention is that in 4 or 5 weeks time I'll be going on holiday to the Netherlands. Obviously this means I can't follow a strict meal plan since we'll be going out for dinner and I won't have much time to do the workouts however I still want to try and eat as healthily as I possibly can and will try to squeeze in at least a 10 minute workout daily or every other day but basically I'll put the plan on hold for that time and once I'm back home I'll continue as normal.

If you're wondering if there will be update posts on my insta like last time I can say that this time I won't post them. I currently have a theme, even though it's not actually a theme, that I really like and don't want to mess it up. But I will still use them on the blog.

Before I finish this post there is something I wanted to tell you for so long now but it's not enough for a post of it's own so it's gonna be in here.
Basically back in May Danielle held a 25 minute workout class at the ZEO pop up in London and I managed to get a place. It was so good I felt incredible after the workout and before I left I got to talk to Danielle and she is honestly the SWEETEST and NICEST person you'll ever meet. And guess what when I mentioned that I blogged about the plan she remembered me and her saying that made my day. I felt so proud and happy you can't imagine. I really hope she'll see this again. It would mean the world to me because Danielle is simply the best role model one could have. (picture on my insta)
I also attended her workout event she did with Clinique. Unforgettable honestly there's a video of the whole thing on her facebook if you want to check that out.

This is all for today. I really hope that now that I'm back home I can get back into blogging regularly and take better flat lay pictures too. 
Anyway thanks for reading and let me know what you're doing to stay healthy. I'd love to get to know new ways to improve fitness and health.

lots of love
Celine

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so darling, I love it! I wish I had your motivation, I always think, in the summer it will be easier, but then I have forgotten when summer arrives xD you go girl! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete