12 Week Body Plan - Let's Get Started

https://weheartliving.com/daniellepeazer/bodyplan/
WHLxDanielle
Raise your hand if one of your new years resolutions is getting fit. 
Well mine certainly is and I decided to talk about my process on here. Now since I don't have enough time to go to the gym I decided to follow a 12 week plan.
Obviously there are lots of fitness instructors out there and some of have their own plans so choosing one wasn't easy but I made a decision after all.

I decided to give Danielle Peazer's 12 Week Body Plan as I always saw here as kind of my body goal.

I started on Monday and had my second workout of the week today and so far I really like it. Firstly because you don't have to work out daily and don't need too many equipments either. Those exercises that require some can be easily modified.

I always need someone to push me so that I go over the edge and currently I don't have anyone but I think I'm still doing fine with pushing myself right now and I guess the longer it goes on the stronger my body as well as my mind will get and I'll hopefully be able to push further and further.
Because you know how they say "If you can think it you can do it".

Now unfortunately I can't actually follow the meal plan since I'm working as an au pair and have to eat with the children but I'm going to try and eat as healthily as possible.


I want to try and post on here every Sunday to kind of give a summary of how my week went and if I feel any difference or see any changes. But I will not post any pictures yet and I'm not sure if I ever will.
I guess I'll just decide this when the time has come meaning after week 6 and 12.

Now if you also want to try the plan just click here. I think it's a good price considering what you get for it and also if you're unsure you can sign up for a free 2 week trial which gives you a pretty good insight in what to expect from the whole plan .

So if you want to see how I'm getting on check back here on sundays. Also you can follow me on Instagram(where I post some quotes to keep the motivation high) and Twitter because I like to talk (a lot).

Thx for reading and I hope you all smash your resolutions this year.

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment