Bye Bye (For Now)

we❤it
Hey Guys. Happy April I hope you're enyoing this sunny and warm spring day. 
For me today is a sad day because of two reasons. 
#1 today's the last day of my spring break which means I'll have to go to school again tomorrow and #2, which is the worse one, this is the last post that I'll publish on here until at least the 9th May.
Believe me I really don't want to take a break but it's necessary. You might know that I'll be graduating this year but before that I have to take 5 last final exams. 3 of these will be between the 29th April and 6th May, meaning I only have 26 days left for revision. For anyone who's interested these are my written exams, German, Maths and English.

So in order to concentrate completely on them I have to take a break from blogging. I hope I can return after the 9th May however if not expect to hear from me on the 10th June since I'll be getting my results then. 

I never thought this would be so hard but blogging really got a part of me. I hope you can understand and won't forget me while I'm away. 

Anyway I'll miss this a lot but I'll be so happy when I graduate high school with a good result so I guess I can take a couple of weeks without blogging.

See you in hopefully 35 days.

lot of love

4 comments:

  1. I love the blossom pic :)
    Concentrate on your exams as they could determine your future, the hard work pays off in the end! I graduated two years ago and had never worked so hard in my life but it was totally worth it when I walked across the stage and graduated with a 1st.

    You can do it! Ami x
    www.cranberryandapricot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally understand, love. Concentrate on your exams and work hard, it'll be all worth it. Also, take care. Good luck!!

    totallytuba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just come across your blog and it's gorgeous, I love the design! Wishing you loads of luck with your studies and I can't wait to read more in the future :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete