Casual Beach Day | OOTD


Hello again. How are you? It's a lovely day today so I hope eveyone's happy right now. 
Todays post is another rare one. You might remember that back in February I did my first ever fashion post. And now that I've graduated lovely people from Boutique of Molly got back to me and offered me to work with them again. Of course I said yes because the cloths are so cute. Literally if you haven't checked them out do that now (click here).



This time I went for a top again but with a little twist. It has a little whole in the front which for me makes it more of a party/beach top rather than a casual top. But of course everyone's different I'm just not confident enough to wear it on a daily basis. 



Accessorise wise I went with my favourite Daniel Wellington (as always) and my favourite necklace.
Anyway the colour is so cute and basically screams summer/spring which is why I combined it with these pattern shorts. They're really light and thin so perfect for a hot day. 

 |Top - Boutique of Molly |
 |Shorts - Fore
ver 21 |
| Watch - Daniel Wellington |
| Sunglasses - H&M |
| Necklace - Accessorise |
lots of love

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit, you look amazing in it!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete