#PeaceForTheWorld

http://www.leninimports.com/pablo_picasso_dove_peace_print_14a.html
Looking at all the drama that happened lately I hope you are save where you are at the moment. 
Originally I wanted to do a different post today but it doesn't feel right looking at what's happening in the world lately.
During the weekend I was already concerned because of the terror attacks in Paris but didn't really let it freak me out meaning I would still happily go shopping in the city or go the Christmas markets but now it changed. 
Yesterday they stopped the match between Germany and the Netherlands in Hanover because of a terror waring also they evacuated the whole main train station there because the police found a bomb. Seeing this on the news makes me feel really anxious now. 
I mean I never thought this would happen in Germany or close to me even but I do not live far from Munich and I'll be in the city on Friday for a Hockey game and then again on Saturday because my family and I are going out for dinner. 
If I'm completely honest I really don't want to go. I know that you shouldn't be afraid or show it because that's like letting the terrorists win but I can't keep that to myself. 
I really am afraid and I usually never am when it comes to things like this. Like when they said there we're attacks planned for the Oktoberfest I still went not thinking much about the risks I just wanted to have fun but now I don't know what to think anymore. I don't want this to end in another World War. 
Why can't we just live together in peace with everyone respecting each others religions and believes. Is this too much to ask for? 
We all believe in the same god don't we (actually I'm atheist but that doesn't matter)? So why can't we accept the fact that there are different ways of living and religions I mean why is it that 
Christianity, Islam and Judaism can't get along with each other in so many countries? 
Also here in Germany groups like PEGIDA now try to spread fear in the public and tries to turn everyone against the refugees but have you ever thought about the fact that those escaping to our countries are fleeing from the terror as well. Those are not the ones spreading terror here and no people from ISIL are not coming here with the refugees. 

I just can't believe all this is happening. I want to live in a world without war and I want my children to have the same opportunities to be free and travel everywhere they want in like 20 years so something so I really hope all politicians in the European Union get together and stop this because there hasn't happened much as far as I know, and I've been following the news for a long time now. 

#PeaceForTheWorld

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment