What's On My Netflix Watch List


Who doesn't like a good binging session once a week or in my case nearly every day. Oops. 
Anyway to have a good day to do some binge watching you need the right show (obviously) so today I'm sharing with you my Netflix watch list.

Since I have finished some of them already I've added my ratings but these are only my opinions so please don't be offended.

  • Full House - surely a 5/5 nothing beats a good 90s sitcom
  • Fuller House - not bad but also not incredibly good so I'd say 3.5/5
  • American Horror Story - a straight 5/5 even though I wasn't a big fan of the last 2 seasons 
  • Teen Wolf - gosh that's my favourite show ever so a 10000/5 
  • Rebellion - love it but you really have to focus on the story 4/5
  • Stranger Things - why is Halloween so far away I want season 3 now 5/5
  • Travelers - no words 5/5
  • Designated Survivor - if you haven't seen this one yet then what are you doing with your live?? totally 5/5
  • Reign - so far I'm on season 3 and I like it but don't love it too much yet let's see if it'll change 3.5/5
  • Riverdale - absolutely loved the Vampire Diaries so this is definitely for you if you loved VD too 4.5/5
  • Breaking Bad
  • Orange is the new Black
  • Shooter
  • Sherlock - I mean who doesn't love a bit or a lot of Sherlock now and then 5/5
  • Person of Interest
  • Homeland
  • Wolf Hall
  • The Killing
  • The Expanse
  • 3% - it's nice but nothing too amazing 3/5
  • Peaky Blinders
  • The Paradise
  • Star Trek
  • Love
  • Gilmore Girls - straight up 5/5 loved watching it with my mum so it brings back all the good memories
  • Once Upon A Time - sadly 2/5 but it seemed like every season had the same problem just with a new way of solving it
  • Gossip Girl - watched it through 3 times now and still love it 5/5
  • Zoo - seen it on TV before and it's just such a good show to binge watch 4/5
  • Black Mirror - the stories are scary and they make you think but I really wasn't a fan of it 3/5
  • The Crown - so hoping season 2 isn't too far away anymore 5/5
  • Hannibal - one word 'brutal' but still sooo good 4/5
  • The OA - weird, twisted, amazing 4/5
  • Glitch - watched this one because my parents recommended it but I have to admit I hated it. Maybe season 2 will be better but season 1 wasn't good in my eyes 2/5

I know there's quite a lot on this list but i hope you maybe found a new show to watch and if not maybe you can recommend me some because I'm always on the look out for new ones.

lots of love

2 comments:

  1. I just started watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It´s really fun, maybe something to add to your to-watch list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa Clarita Diet is one of my favorites. Uh oh and Lemony Snicket!

    ReplyDelete