PUR Concert


IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!!! I still can't believe how quickly this year went by. Also today has been my last day of school so I'm finally on winter break.

If you follow me on twitter you might have noticed that I went to a concert on Sunday. I got my mum the tickets for her birthday and she wanted me to come with her so I did.

Unless you're from Germany, Austria or Switzerland you might not no the band 'PUR'. They are one of the oldest and most successful bands in Germany and I love their music since I was a little child.

So we went to their concert in Munich. They build up the stage in the middle so it was kinda weird at the beginning but after a while the fact they were in the middle made it seem like we were friends. It wasn't like the typical celebrity on stage fan in the crowed it was more like concert with friends. 



Also the lightning was amazing. They didn't have too many different lights which made it really nice and comforting. I'm not much of a fan of huge light shows so Sunday was perfect.

A third thing I have never experienced in this way at any concert before was the atmosphere. I feel like German concerts are so much more personal and even though I was one of the youngest people in the audience I felt so connected with everyone and yes I sang along to every song on the top of my lungs.



They had so much fun on stage so this caused us all in the audience to have fun to and there were to times when I was close to crying. 
First one was when they sang one of my favourite songs and he called a Daniel Wirtz from a TV-show called 'Sing meinen Song' on stage to sing it with him and I loved his version of it when it was on TV so when I heard it live it was so amazing. 
Second one was when Andreas Bourani came on stage. I absolutely love his music. He was also on the show. Basically everyone freaked when they came on stage.



All in all this has to be the best concert I've been to so far and I know I say this every time but I don't think anyone, except for maybe One Direction, could change this. 

I'll leave a few pictures I took below. I hope you enjoy them.










PS: During the concert my mum told me that one of their songs is about a unborn baby and how it will be when it's born and basically my mum always cries with this one because the song was released the year I was born and she got it when I was born. I guess this is now like my birthday song!

lots of love

2 comments:

  1. That looks like you had a great time, it's such a different way to perform in the middle of an audience, it looks really interesting and more intimate. Hope your having a great christmas

    Gina x | www.lifeandlights.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This concert looks like it was an amazing time, I may not know the band but I kind of want to now haha! Lovely photos from the concert too <3 x

    ReplyDelete